Grilled Garlic PotatoesFrom superfoodman 4 years ago
- 6 medium baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 large white onion, sliced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Place potato slices on a large piece of aluminum foil, and separate evenly with onions and butter. Top with garlic, and season with parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Tightly seal vegetables in the foil, and grill 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle potatoes with Cheddar cheese, reseal foil, and continue cooking 5 minutes, until cheese is melted