Pastrami Cheeseburger On ToastFrom jkirk 4 years ago
How to make it
- Toast 8 slices of bread, and set aside to cool.
- Combine ground chuck with the Chopped Pastrami.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Form into 4 hamburger patties, and grill them until done.
- During the last minute of cooking, add the mozzarella cheese, allowing the cheese to completely melt. (I actually used two pieces of cheese on each hamburger – I love cheese)
- Spread a healthy amount of Thousand Island dressing on each slice of toast.
- Make into sandwiches.
- Slice the sandwich in half, and enjoy
The Cookjkirk Waupaca, WI
The Rating6 people
Sounds good!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Awesome, I love adding a chopped meat...like salami in hamburgers...this would be sublime. Yep, a real dagwood of a burger.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
a Goodyhungrybear in Miner loved it