Grilled Cuban Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- Rub: shopping list
- 2 Tbs lime peel,grated shopping list
- 1 Tbs cumin seed(or 1 tsp ground cumin) shopping list
- 1 Tbs cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic,finely chopped shopping list
- Pork: shopping list
- 4 boneless pork loin or rib chops,about 1" thick shopping list
- mango slices,if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat grill for direct heat. Remove excess fat from pork. In small bowl,mix all Cuban rub ingredients;rub evenly on both sides of pork.
- Cover and grill pork 4 to 6 " from med heat 8-10 mins,turning frequently,until pork is no longer pink and termometer reads 160 degrees. Garnish with mango slices.
- The rub is also delicious on chicken breasts.