Buttery Artichoke Tapenade PastaFrom gotmusicinme 5 years ago
How to make it
- Boil Farfalle Pasta for 12-14 minutes and drain
- reserve a few Tbs of the pasta liquid to reincorporate into the pasta.
- Melt your butter in a saucepan then add the Artichoke Tapenade and the chopped long green onions and blend.
- Next add 2 Tbs Pesto Sauce and Blend.
- Add your Pasta and Blend.
- Top with Parmesan Cheese and serve.
- Add salt or lemon pepper to taste.
The Cookgotmusicinme Martinez, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!