Black Bean Chicken BurritosFrom otterpond 6 years ago
- * 1 cup Chicken Breast, Cooked shopping list
- * 1 1/2 cups Black Beans, Canned shopping list
- * 1/2 cup Organic Quinoa shopping list
- * 1/2 cup Corn, Yellow shopping list
- * 1 cup Medium Salsa shopping list
- * 8 Low Carb Low Fat Tortilla shopping list
- * 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese With Jalapeno Peppers shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl pour in the undrained can of black beans.
- Use a potato masher and mash up the beans.
- Add the salsa and give it another mash.
- Heat a large skillet and pour in the quinoa. Toast the quinoa for about 5 minutes.
- Pour bean mixture over the quinoa add the corn and chopped cooked chicken.
- Mix well, cover and reduce heat. You want to give the quinoa time to absorb the liquid from the beans and salsa.
- Wrap the tortillas in a clean dish towel. Dribble a bit of water on top of the towel and heat in microwave for about 1 minute to soften the tortillas.
- Shred the cheddar cheese and place a small amount in the on the tortilla. Maybe 1 tbsp to each.
- Preheat oven to 375, spray a glass baking pan with PAM.
- Divide the bean and chicken mixture on each tortilla. Roll up burrito style and put in the pan. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese on top and put in oven to brown the cheese, maybe 15 minutes.
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!