Easy Baby Back RibsFrom bigcookiedude 6 years ago
- 3 1/2 lbs baby back pork ribs, cut into 3-4 rib portions shopping list
- 3/4 C bottled BBQ sauce shopping list
- 1/4 C honey shopping list
- 1/2 C apple jelly shopping list
- 1/4 C ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 C apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 C finely chopped celery shopping list
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 1 Tbsp spicy brown mustard shopping list
- 2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cayenne shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Put ribs in a Dutch oven or large stock pot. Add enough water to cover ribs. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 45 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- While ribs are cooking, combine all sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat until bubbly. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Place ribs (meaty side down) in a 3 qt. baking dish and cover with sauce. Cover and chill several hours.
- Before serving, remove ribs from sauce, (reserving sauce.) Grill ribs over medium heat, or broil 4-5 inches from heat source 20-30 minutes, turning to brush with sauce midway through grilling. Watch carefully to prevent burning. Heat remaining sauce until bubbly. Serve sauce with ribs.
The Cookbigcookiedude Vinton, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!