Baked Chicken TendersFrom Wyf42ArmyMen 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix chicken tenders and mayo in a bowl to lightly coat chicken.
- Mix bread crumbs & cheese in gallon-sized ziploc bag.
- Prepare baking sheet with cooking spray & non-stick foil.
- Put 1-2 chicken tenders in the ziploc bag w/ bread crumbs & shake to coat.
- Place chicken tenders in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes. Gently flip each one so as not to remove the breading and bake an additional 8 minutes.
The CookWyf42ArmyMen Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!