Spicy Sausage & Potatoes In A SkilletFrom mrpteach 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds mild Italian sausage -- cut into 1" pieces shopping list
- 10 small new red potatoes -- quartered shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 cup red onion -- slliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 green pepper -- cut into 1" cubes shopping list
How to make it
- In 10" skillet combine sausage, potatoes, pepper and thyme. Cook over med. high heat, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are browned (10 to 12 min) Reduce Heat to med. low. Cover; cook until potatoes are tender (8 to 10 min) Stir in remaining ingredients. Continue cooking, uncovered, until vegetables are crispy tender (4 to 5 ) minutes.
The Cookmrpteach Nowhere, Us
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!