Brickle™drop CookiesFrom justjakesmom 2 years ago
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine (softened) shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups (8-oz pkg.) of Heath™ Bits 'O Brickle shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat butter, sugars, vanilla and salt in large bowl until blended.
- Add eggs, beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar; gradually add to butter mixture. beating till blended. Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet See Photo. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove to wire rack (I used wax paper). Cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookjustjakesmom Everett, WA
The Rating1 people
Heath brickle chips are Heaven sent. Delicious cookie. How could you only eat one? You are a far far better woman than I!!!!!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it