Orange Glazed Ginger ChickenFrom absinthebride 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons mustard (your choice, I use cranberry, but dijon works really well, too) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger (to taste, I use two teaspoons) shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 4 halved chicken breasts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix first five ingredients in bowl for glazing chicken. Cut chicken breasts in half. Spray 11 X 7 pan (or equivalent baking pan) with cooking spray and lay chicken out. Brush glaze mixture over chicken. Cover and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Uncover and broil chicken 4 inches from heat source for a couple of minutes.
The Cookabsinthebride GA
- Not added to any groups yet!