Grilled Foil PotatoesFrom jkirk 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat a grill to Medium.
- Tear off an 18 inch piece of aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Cut one potato into bite size pieces and place on aluminum foil.
- Add ½ tbsp chives, ½ tbsp butter, 1/8 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, and ½ of the onion.
- Repeat the steps.
- Wrap the potatoes in the foil.
- Get another piece of aluminum foil, a little bigger, and wrap potatoes again. (To prevent burning)
- Cook on the grill for 35 minutes, turning 3 to 4 times during the cooking process. Cooking time depends a lot on your grill.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookjkirk Waupaca, WI
The Rating3 people
Looks great!! The chives in the garden are just right for this now.jtrombla in Waupaca loved it
This is a fave at our house! Excellent for camping. I haven't had it with the chives before, great idea!berrikiss in Wenatchee loved it
Very similar to my potato packets except I throw in garlic. Yummy stuff and so easy!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!