Chocolate Banana BreadFrom bubbysbakery85 6 years ago
- 1 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup banana, mashed shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Butter and flour a 9-inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar together, then mix in the sour cream. Beat in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the mashed bananas, vanilla, and the chopped chocolate; stir to combine.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet and mix just until combined. Divide the batter in half; add in the cocoa powder and mix until combine, be careful not to over mix.
- Alternate adding the plain batter and chocolate batter into the loaf pan. Run a knife through the layers to create a swirl pattern.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
The Cookbubbysbakery85 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!