Potato Chip Buffalo ChickenFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 4 c red-hot-flavored potato chips from 3.74 oz pkg.(such as Utz) shopping list
- 1/2 c seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 chicken,about 3-1/2 lbs cut in 8 pieces shopping list
- 1 tsp celery salt shopping list
- 1/2 c creamy blue cheese dressing shopping list
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- celery sticks and additional dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400' Line jellyroll pan with foil;place rack on top. Coat pan and rack with cooking spray.
- Crush potato chips. In large bowl,combine chips,and breadcrumbs and reserve.
- Sprinkle chicken with celery salt. In another large bowl,toss chicken with salad dressing to coat. Transfer chicken,one piece at a time to crumb mixture,turning to coat and pressing in crumbs;place on rack on pan.
- Bake till no longer pink near bone,50-55 mins'covering with foil if browning too quickly.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley and if desired,celery and additional dressing.