Apple Sour Cream SliceFrom ozrocks 4 years ago
- BASE: shopping list
- 125 g butter shopping list
- 1 c dessicated coconut shopping list
- 1 c SR flour ( self raising ) shopping list
- 1/2 c brown sugar ( firmly packed ) shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 400g tin pie apples ( or apple pieces ) shopping list
- 300 g sour cream ( I use light sour cream ) shopping list
- cinnamon sugar to taste ( mix 1 tbsp sugar with 1 tsp cinnamon and use as much or little as you'd like shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter and add to dry base ingredients.
- Mix and press into a slice tin. I have used a round cake pan.
- Bake on 160 for 15 mins.
- Top with pie apples and spread over base.
- Pour 300g sour cream over the apples.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar ( 2 tsps or more if you'd like )
- Bake 20 mins.
- Cool in pan and cut into fingers or slices.
The Cookozrocks South Tweed Heads, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!