Sticky Rice With Bananas Or Black BeanFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 4 cups of stickly rice shopping list
- 2 cans of coconut milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoon on salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup of black bean, precooked shopping list
- 3 banana cut into long half sliced shopping list
- 2 inch cut of string as much as needed shopping list
- banana leaves, cut into large square size for better wrap. shopping list
- Alumminum foil can be use ( if alumminum used, doesn't need string, just fold the alumminum downside. shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve some sugar and salt in a pan of coconut milk in a medium heat.
- You then add the sticky rice and stir slowly over a low heat until the liquid has dissolved.
- Next you need to tear up some banana leaves into lengths of about 8 inches long.(This can be done before you cook the rice)
- Spread some of the sticky rice mixture in the middle and then place a halved banana on top. Complete the sandwich with another layer of sticky rice and press in a few black beans. Tie up the banana leaves with a cooking string.
- You then place it in a steamer, cook it about 45 minutes depending on you rice...
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!