Buttermilk PieFrom strawberry 6 years ago
- 1 stick butter (softened) shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 4 Tbs flour shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- Dash of salt shopping list
- 1 Tbs vanilla and shopping list
- /or 4Tbs lemon Favoring (optional) - I add both, love the lemony flavor shopping list
- lemon zest (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar together
- Add eggs (one at a time) mix well after each addition
- Add the flour and salt, mix well
- Add vanilla flavoring, lemon zest and juice, stir.
- Pour into single pie crust
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.
- Tip: Mixture will look runny and a bit curdle. Do not fear. It will bake up into a mouthful of goodness! Enjoy with fresh fruit or whipped cream.
The Cookstrawberry Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!