Seabass And Ginger Soup SeafoodFrom watson2167 9 years ago
- 1 seabass, about 500 grams ( any kind of fish you may like) shopping list
- 1/2 cup young ginger, finely shredded shopping list
- 1 tbsp coarsely chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 tbsp fish sauce shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 steam of celery thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Scale the fish, slit down the middle and remove the insides. Wash and cut into fillets. Cut each fillet into large pieces, wash again and drain.
- 2. Pour oil and garlic in a work over low heat. Sauté until the garlic becomes golden and fragrant. Add ginger, celery stirring to mix well. Pour into a pot of water, place over high heat and bring to a boil.
- 3. Add the fish to the pot but do not stir. (stir may give odor) Boil until the fish is cooked through. Season to taste with fish sauce. Turn off the heat. Transfer into a bowl, add some fresh spring onion and red chili as a finishing touch and serve hot. It is so simple...ENJOY..
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!