Seafood Spicy Salad SeafoodFrom watson2167 6 years ago
- 1 pound prawns shopping list
- 1 pound mussels shopping list
- 3 squid shopping list
- 1pound crap claws shopping list
- 1 onion, cut into wedges shopping list
- 1 celery cut into short lengths shopping list
- DRESSING: shopping list
- 15 finely sliced hot chilies shopping list
- 3 tbsp fish sauce shopping list
- 3 tbsp lime juice shopping list
- 3 tbsp of roasted rice finly crushed shopping list
How to make it
- To make the spicy dressing; pound the chilies roughly and transfer to a bowl. Add in the remaining ingredients, and stir well.
- Wash the prawns, shell and de-vein. Remove the heads, but keep the tails intact. Clean the squid, removing any inedible parts. Make a criss-cross pattern with a knife, and cut into pieces. Clean the mussels, drain and set aside.
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat, blanch the prawns, squid, mussels and crab claws one at a time for two minutes. Sock in a cold water for a few minutes and drain.
- Discard the mussel shells( shells can be left but, must be very clean) and put the mussels into a mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and the spicy dressing and toss well. Arrange on a serving dish, garnish with sprigs of celery
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!