Blackberry CobblerFrom thegoodieguru 7 years ago
- Berry mix shopping list
- 3/4 C. sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs cornstarch shopping list
- 1 C. hot water shopping list
- 3 C. blackberries shopping list
- 1/2 Tbs. butter shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- Dough mix shopping list
- 1 C. self rising flour shopping list
- 1 Tbs. sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbs butter shopping list
- 1/2 C. whole milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a sauce pan combine 3/4 C. sugar and cornstarch until well blended
- Gradually add water . cook & stir until boiling.
- Boil 1 min.
- Remove from heat and stir in blackberries.
- pour into 1 1/2 quart greased casserole dish.
- dot with 1/2 tsp butter and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- In bowl combine flour and sugar.
- Cut butter in to form fine particles.
- Add milk and sitr just to blend. (dough will be sticky)
- Drop by spoonfuls onto fruit.
- Bake for 30 min or until browned and bubbly.
The Cookthegoodieguru Whitwell, TN
The Rating1 people
I also grew up on blackberry cobbler....us kids would go pick the berries and then grandma would make the cobbler.... this brought back some good memories...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!