Rock Cornish Game Hens With Crab StuffingFrom chuckieb 4 years ago
- 2 tbsp. margarine shopping list
- 2 tbsp. chopped shallots shopping list
- 2 tbsp. chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1/3 pkg. fake crab (pollock) *If you're lucky enough to have real crab, by all means! shopping list
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread, broken into small bits shopping list
- 1 tbsp. parsley shopping list
- 2 Rock Cornish Game Hens shopping list
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- To make the crab meat stuffing:
- Put butter and shallots in a 2 cup microwaveable container on high and cook for one minute.
- Combine green pepper, crab, bread and parsley with the shallot mixture and use to stuff the Hens.
- To make the Glaze:
- Combine soy sauce, water and cornstarch in a small microwaveable container and cook on high 1-2 min., or until boiling. Stir once.
- Brush Glaze over stuff Hens. Place in a roasting pan and bake for approximately 1 hr., basting again occasionally.