Grilled Chicken Breast Tostada And Lime CremaFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 2 limes shopping list
- 3 TB extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 small garlic clove,finely minced shopping list
- 2 boneless,skinless chicken breasts,about 1 lb. shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 med. tomatoes,diced shopping list
- 1-1/2 TB chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 c sour cream shopping list
- 4 6" corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 avocado,halved,pitted,and diced shopping list
How to make it
- Combine juice of 1 lime,oil and haf of garlic in shallow bowl;season with salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken,turn to coat.
- Mix tomatoes,onion,cilantro,and remaining garlic in bowl. In another bowl,blend sour cream with finely grated zest and juice of remaining limes. Season sauces with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat grill to high. Grill chicken,turning once.,4-6 mins a side. Transfer to cutting board;slice.
- Brush tortillas with oil and toast on grill 30 seconds a side. Transfer to platter and season with salt. Spread some avocado on each tortilla,top with chicken,tomatoes and crema.
People Who Like This Dish 35
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating1 people
I tried this Friday night and it was so good! So light and refreshing!knwalter in Paulsboro loved it
I am not a big Cilantro fan, but opted to use it in this recipe for authenticity purposes. I loved it! This dish is so easy and so deliciously light, yet complex in flavor. I shared your recipe with about 7 people that night, hope they all try it!...moreknwalter in Paulsboro loved it