Slow Cooker Italian Beef RosoneFrom hungrybear 6 years ago
- 4 lb beef roast -- boneless shopping list
- 1/3 c vinegar shopping list
- 2 tb worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 lg onion -- sliced shopping list
- 1 tb oregano shopping list
- 4 lg garlic cloves -- sliced thin shopping list
- gravy shopping list
- 1 pk Italian dressing Mix shopping list
- 1 ts worcestershire sauce -- to taste shopping list
- 1 cn beef broth shopping list
- 2 tb cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Place beef in slow cooker. Cover with vinegar, worcestershire sauce, onion slices, oregano, and garlic. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, until tender. Remove beef from liquid, and chill thoroughly. (Discard liquid in slow cooker).
- Slice cooled beef across grain thinly. Prepare gravy.
- Thin cornstarch in about 1/4 cup of water. Heat broth mixed with italian dressing packet to a soft boil. Add cornstarch mixture, and stir constantly until slightly thickened. Add additional water, if necessary, and bring to a full boil. Add beef slices, and simmer until heated.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating1 people
One of my favorites. I would make it into a sandwich, with cheese and onions.jkirk in Waupaca loved it