Barbecue MeatballsFrom tlbnitz 4 years ago
- 1 lb. hamburger or moose shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 1/2 c. bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tbsp. oil shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 3/4 c. ketchup shopping list
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- (Meat Balls)
- Mince onion.
- Combine beef, onion, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, egg and a little milk.
- Make into balls and cook in oil.
- Remove meatballs with slotted spoon.
- Add ketchup, 1/3 cup water, mustard, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce to pan and bring to boil.
- Turn heat to low, return meatballs to pan and simmer until hot.
The Cooktlbnitz Calgary, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!