The Best Baby Back Ribs You'll Ever Eat!From foodygirl1979 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a large cookie sheet (use 2 if you have to), with heavy duty foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Cut the ribs into portions (I cut them into sections of 2 ribs).
- Place on cookie sheet, backside up, and season liberally with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Turn the ribs over and season the other side liberally with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cover tightly with foil and place in the oven.
- Bake at 200 degrees for exactly 5 hours.
- Remove from oven.
- At this point you could allow them to cool and put them into a pan and into the fridge to be finished the next day.
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high.
- Place the ribs on the grill and allow to brown.
- Flip and begin basting with the bbq sauce.
- Continue to flip and baste until they are the color that you like.
- Turn off the grill and put the cover down.
- Allow the ribs to rest for about 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookfoodygirl1979 Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!