Shrimp CocktailFrom shandy 9 years ago
- **COCKTAIL SAUCE ** shopping list
- 1/2 c. ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 c. chili sauce shopping list
- 2 to 3 t. prepared horseradish sauce shopping list
- 1 t. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- **shrimp COOKING DIRECTIONS** shopping list
- 1 pound medium shrimp shopping list
- Old Bay Seasoning to cook shrimp In shopping list
How to make it
- **COCKTAIL SAUCE DIRECTIONS**
- In a small bowl, combine all cocktail sauce ingredients; mix well.
- **SHRIMP DIRECTIONS**
- Cook shrimp according to the Old Bay Seasoning recipe on can and let cool. Peel and devein shrimp. Arrange on platter or serving tray. Serve shrimp with sauce immediately, or cover and refrigerate separately until serving time.
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!