Homemade Italian Sausage Seasoning BlendFrom coffeebean53 8 years ago
How to make it
- Blend all ingredients together in a spice grinder or mini-food processor (or you may also just stir together if you like some chunkier bits of fennel in your sausage).
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
- To use, mix with 1 pound ground meat.
- Chill seasoned meat 3 hours before using.
- Or you may also use this in any recipe calling for sausage seasoning
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating4 people
This is great. I like spices like this which makes my grocery bill less, because I don't have to buy It. sausage. I know, I am very frugal. You have my 5. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful night...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
wonderful! Thanks! JMmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it