Creamy Potato Herb SoupFrom emschrock 3 years ago
- 8 medium potatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 bullion cubes or 1 10.5 oz. can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 3 cups of water shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. tarragon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. parsley shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. crushed black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 tbs. sea salt or to taste shopping list
- 2 tbs. butter shopping list
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbs. flour shopping list
- 2 cups whole milk shopping list
How to make it
- Into the crock pot add all of the ingredients except the flour and milk.
- Turn the temperature to low and allow to cook for 6-8 hours.
- When the potatoes are tender, get out a medium bowl and whisk the flour into the milk so no clumps remain.
- Pour the milk mixture into the soup and stir well.
- Allow the soup to cook for approximately 30 more minutes until everything is thick, creamy and hot.
- Serve warm as a side or main course.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookemschrock Black Hawk, Colorado
- Not added to any groups yet!