Oh My God RibsFrom asheats 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 lb. country style pork ribs, not lean shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, cut in half shopping list
- freshly cracked black peppercorns shopping list
- salt shopping list
- soy sauce shopping list
- Big pot of water shopping list
- 1 med. onion, coarsely chopped shopping list
- Bar-B-Que sauce, desired amount shopping list
How to make it
- On each side of the rib slab, rub one clove of garlic (that has been halved),
- and press pepper and salt into the meat and drizzle with soy sauce
- Cut ribs into 3-5 bone pieces and place in a large pot
- add chopped onion and garlic pieces to the pot
- Cover with water, bring to a boil
- Let simmer, uncovered, for 1 hours
- Remove from heat, cover, let stand 3-5 hours in the water marinade.
- Heat oven to 300
- Drain ribs on paper towels, discard the onion and garlic
- Transfer ribs to a baking pan and coat with bar-b-que sauce
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour
- *After 40 minutes of cooking in the oven I add more sauce and re-cover the ribs.
- The meat literally falls right off the bone.
The Cookasheats BIG BEAR LAKE, CA
The Rating14 people
Made these for Labor Day, they were great. I did half with BBQ sauce and half with Teriyaki sauce.kataras2 in BONITA SPRINGS loved it
I could just kiss you sloppily with barbecue laced lips. Great recipe. I didn't throw the hot marinade out. Made it into gravy, onions and all.
Made a picture but I have to rest a while first until the belly swell goes down.
Pic...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
Wow! These are super fall-off-the-bone tender and delicious! I loved this method of cooking ribs. Husband was skeptical when I told him how I had made them but he loved them as well! Of course he suggested that I should make them when he's off wo...moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!