Chocolate Fluff PieFrom christinem 5 years ago
- 1 sleeve graham crackers (about 8) shopping list
- 1 sleeve cinnamon graham crackers (about 8) shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans shopping list
- 6 1.55 oz. milk chocolate bars shopping list
- 1 8-oz. tub non-dairy whipped topping shopping list
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Break graham crackers and place in food processor. Pulse until broken into fine crumbs. Add melted butter, brown sugar and pecans. Continue processing until mixture is the consistency of wet sand. Press into a 9" pie plate. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Melt milk chocolate. Fold into whipped topping. Scrape into prepared crust.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate and drizzle over pie.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.