Grilled Shrimp Scampy SurpremeFrom shirleyoma 7 years ago
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste (optional) shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
How to make it
- In a large, non-reactive bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, and black pepper. Season with crushed red pepper, if desired. Add shrimp, and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.