Black Forrest Icebox PuddingFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 boxes(3.4oz ea.) chocolate cook and serve chocolate pudding shopping list
- 1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3-3/4 c 2% milk shopping list
- 1 bag(6oz) black and white sandwich cookies;(15 cookies;such as Milano) shopping list
- 2 c raspberries or pitted cherries(plus more for garnish) shopping list
- 1 c heavy cream shopping list
- 2 TB sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine pudding mix,chocolate chips and milk in a med-size saucepan. cook over med. heat,stirring until mixture comes to full boil,about 12 mins. Cool 5 mins.
- Spoon 1 c pudding in bottom of an 8 c. bowl. Top with 7 cookies
- Spread cookies with 3/4 c pudding. Layer with 1 c raspberries or cherries. Top with 1 c pudding and remaining 8 cookies. Spread with last 3/4 c pudding and remaining 1 c fruit.
- Cover bowl. Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight. Remove from fridge and beat cream with sugar to medium stiff peaks. Spread over pudding,leaving small border at edge uncovered. Garnish with extra fruit. Serve chilled.