Roasted Garlic Teeny Tiny PotatoesFrom crazycooker 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325F
- drizzle evoo ontop of garlic
- sprinkle with Salt and pepper
- wrap in foil, put into oven
- cover pan with foil and drizzle with evoo
- shake potatoes around in oil to cover
- sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika, and fresh oregano
- bake in over for 30 mins or until tender
- squeeze garlic out of heads and mash in a bowl
- transfer potatoes into bowl with garlic and coat pots.
- SO easy and SO YUMMY!!!
The Cookcrazycooker Some, Where
- Not added to any groups yet!