Sopapilla Cheesecake BarsFrom bojangles42 5 years ago
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, shopping list
- softened shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Mexican vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls shopping list
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat the cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth.
- Unroll the cans of crescent roll dough, and use a rolling pin to shape each piece into 9x13 inch rectangles. Press one piece into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture into the baking dish, then cover with the remaining piece of crescent dough. Stir together 3/4 cup of sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Dot the mixture over the top of the cheesecake.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crescent dough has puffed and turned golden brown, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and drizzle with honey. Cool completely in the pan before cutting into 12 to 15 squares.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookbojangles42 Rochester, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!