Maple Syrup beansFrom theacutie 5 years ago
- 6 cups cooked beans (about 3-4 cans of beans will do as well, any kind of bean will work.) shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup maple syrup (If you can't get any, mix 1 cup of table syrup with about 1 tsp of artificial maple extract from the baking section of the store). shopping list
- 3 tbsp dry mustard powder shopping list
- 1/4 pound of diced pork (bacon works well, leaner cuts are good too) shopping list
How to make it
- Place beans in slow cooker.
- Add water, syrup and mustard.
- Cube the pork, and stir it in.
- Heat on "high" for 4 hours, or on low for 6-8, until the mixture is all one colour and the pork is cooked through.
The Cooktheacutie Quebec
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!