No Fail Pie CrustFrom nhmomma 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour and salt. Remove 1/3 of the mixture and place in a small bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup water to the small amount of flour.
- Add your shortening to the large amount of flour and combine using a fork or pastry blender until pea sized.
- Add the water/ flour mixture and combine. I use my hands while doing this part to make sure it's blended in.
- Flour your work surface heavily and knead your dough 10 times ONLY!
- Over kneading will result in tough dough!
- Divide your dough into two pieces for a two crust pie.
The Cooknhmomma Weare, NH
- Not added to any groups yet!