Chicken PepperkoshFrom twill10 3 years ago
- chicken pepperkosh shopping list
- chicken breasts simmer in spaghetti sauce with green bells peppers. sour cream adds the perfect touch to this dish. You will be sitting down to eat dinner in no time with this quick and easy recipe. shopping list
- 5 chicken breast(skinless&boneless) shopping list
- 1 green pepper shopping list
- 1 jar traditional spaghetti sauce (or make your own favorite, there are recipes here you can use also) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream shopping list
- box egg noodles shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. olive oli/veg oil shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken and green peppers into bite size pieces.On med heat warm up oil and add chicken and green peppers. When chicken is browned drain. In skillet place spaghetti sauce on low heat and replace chicken and green peppers. Simmer stirring occasionally for about 30 minutes.While doing that cook egg noodles as usual with a dash of olive oil. Five minutes before noodles are done stir in sour cream in the chicken and sauce.This will turn an orange color if more is needed add more. Color should be orange. Drain noodles and top with the chicken and sauce.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!