Red Snaper Ceviche With Squash BlossomsFrom rescue_ranger 4 years ago
- 8 oz Red Snaper or other firm white fish shopping list
- juice of 2 large limes shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons of fresh diced tomato shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of diced red onion shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of diced Serrano chile shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of virgin olive oil shopping list
- Thin slices of avocado shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of diced cilantro shopping list
- Fresh squash blossoms shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the fish into quarter-inch dice
- In a small non-reactive bowl, combine the fish and the lime juice, allow the fish to marinate for 10 to 15 min in the refrigerator.
- Dice and add the tomatoes, onion, chilies and cilantro and olive oil to the fish and lime.
- season to taste with course ground pepper and sea salt and gently stir to combine place back into the refrigerator while preparing squash blossoms.
- Use a veggie clean spray or carefully wash your blossom and let dry
- Open the petals of a squash blossom and place a thin slice of avocado inside the blossom and spoon enough ceviche into each to fill, if you like re-chill for another 10 min
The Cookrescue_ranger New Baltimore, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!