Mint Strawberry Banana MuffinsFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 1 -1/4cups whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 CUP water shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup mashed banana (1 large banana) shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries shopping list
- 2 T fresh mint leaves, torn shopping list
How to make it
- Oil the muffin cups. In a mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon. Make a depress ion to receive the liquid ingredients. Using a separate bowl, mix together egg, water, and oil. Add to the flour mixture and stir. Add mint, banana and strawberries -and stir just until combined.
- Spoon batter into the muffin cups. Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating2 people
These muffins were perfect!! I had whole wheat flour but for some reason wasn't thinking and just grabbed the white and used that. The mint was a nice fresh touch, and there was the perfect amount of fruit in these! They did make small muffins but...moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
These are yummy! I used part whole wheat and part white flour, but AP not pastry b/c I don't keep that on hand. I love the fruit with the mint -mmm! Thanks.DetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!