Ground Chicken And Pork RollsFrom ysabelaline 3 years ago
- 1/2 lb chicken (chicken breast or chicken thigh) shopping list
- 1/2 lb pork (with a little fat) shopping list
- 1/2 small carrot (shredded) shopping list
- 10 small shrimp (optional) shopping list
- 1 stalk scallion (chopped finely) shopping list
- bean curd skin (cut into 6 in. by 6 in. pieces) shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon Lee Kum Kee chicken bouillon powder shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 5 dashes white pepper powder shopping list
- oil for deep frying shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mince the chicken and pork meat with a mini food processor or with hand.
- 2. Add shredded carrot, chopped scallion, and all the seasoning into the minced meat and stir-well. Set aside.
- 3. On a dry surface, lay out the bean curd skin. Use a damp cloth to moisten the skin.
- 4. Place 2 – 2.5 tablespoons of minced meat onto the lower center of the bean curd skin. Leave about 1/2 inch on both sides.
- 5. Fold the sides inwards and roll it up. Use some water or the minced meat to seal.
- 6. In a deep fryer or frying wok, add enough cooking oil for frying purposes.
- 7. Once the oil is heated, add in the meat rolls and deep fry to golden brown.
- 8. Dish out and serve immediately with chili garlic sauce or sweet chili sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookysabelaline Oakville, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!