Asparagus QuicheFrom graceeh 6 years ago
- 10" deep-dish uncooked pie shell (I ONLY use Julia Child's Cuisinart recipe) shopping list
- 5 medium eggs shopping list
- 1 green onion, chopped. shopping list
- 3 ounces (1 can) french-fried onion rings. shopping list
- 6 oz shredded Swiss cheese. shopping list
- 5 oz. shredded cheddar cheese. shopping list
- 1 bunch asparagus, cooked, cut 1 1/2-inch pieces shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk. shopping list
- ½ cup cream. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together all of the ingredients as above and pour into the 10-inch pie shell.
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
The Cookgraceeh Kingston, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!