Chicken Tortilla CasseroleFrom beatngu2 3 years ago
- 1/4 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro-Tel diced tomatoes and green chiles shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken shopping list
- 12 corn tortillas, torn into bite-sized pieces shopping list
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325. In a large saucepan, cook pepper and onion in margarine until tender, about 5 minutes. Add soups, Ro-Tel, and chicken, stirring until well blended. Alternately layer tortillas, soup mixture and cheese repeating for 3 layers. Bake 40 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
The Cookbeatngu2 Creal Springs, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!