Country Ribs with Apples and KrautFrom pudgy47 8 years ago
- 3 lb. porkribs, lean, country style, trimmed of any excess fat. shopping list
- 1 16 oz. can sauerkraut. undrained shopping list
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings shopping list
- 1 8 oz. can mushroom stems and pieces drained shopping list
- 1 large apple, cored and cut into wedges shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tps. celery seed shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ribs in skillet on top of range over medium heat. Season with salt, and pepper
- Transfer meat from skillet into cooker pot. Layer sauerkraut, onion, mushrooms, apple wedges and brown sugar over ribs. Sprinkle with celery seed.
- Cover and cook 6-7 hours on high or 3-4 hours on low until meat is tender.
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating3 people
I love this combo of ribs... I used to make it in my crock pot...its delicious... You did good Jerry.... as usual...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
YUM...I do believe you got some country roots in ya somewhere Jerry!
Gemtnacndn in Jasper loved it
Oh yes!! I haven't had something like this in ages.. will soon! Thank you sooooooo much! Yummmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it