Seasoned Roasted PotatoesFrom grecogirl 5 years ago
- 5-6 potatoes chopped into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oregano shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder ( I like to use granulated garlic) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon parsley shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Rinse, peel, and cut potatoes. Then put in large bowl. Drizzle with oil and add all the seasonings except the cheese. Mix well until they are all coated good. (Feel free to add more oil or seasonings to make sure all are well coated.) Grease cookie sheet. Add potatoes to cookie sheet and spread out evenly. Sprinkle a little parmesan cheese on top. Bake for about 30 min. Fork should go through potatoes with ease when they are done. Put Broiler on for 1-2 min to brown top of potatoes for added crispness.
The Cookgrecogirl WI
- Not added to any groups yet!