Thai Chicken PattiesFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 small onion,roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger shopping list
- 1 green chili or jalapeno ,seeded shopping list
- 4 (1-3/4 lbs total) boneless,skinless chicken breasts,cut in pieces shopping list
- 1/3 c cilantro leaves shopping list
- 2 TB low-sodium fish sauce shopping list
- 2 egg whites 1.2 c plain bread crumbs shopping list
- sweet chili sauce shopping list
- lime wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Combine onion,garlic,ginger,and chili in food processor and pulse till finely chopped. Add chicken,cilantro and fish sauce and pulse until well blended but not quite pureed. Transfer to a bowl and stir in egg whites and bread crumbs.
- Heat broiler to high with rack 4" from heat. Line 2 baking sheets with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray. Coat hands with cooking spray and shape 24 patties,about an inch thick;place on baking sheets.
- Broil each batch until patties are lightly browned,about 4 mins.,then turn patties over and broil 4 mins more . Serve with chili sauce and lime.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating1 people
I used ground turkey and did them on the bbq, used green onion instead of white....everyone loved the flavours. had them on ww burger buns with the chili sauce, tomato and avacado...thanks for the postoptimistic1_2 in Guelph loved it