Lobster Bisque DeweyFrom impssweetp 5 years ago
How to make it
- Split a small live lobster, remove meat and mince, or, mince 4 0z thawed lobster meat.
- In a sauce pan, melt: 2 tbs butter. Add lobster meat and cook over moderate heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly so lobster won't burn.
- Stir in: 1 tbs flour.
- Add: 1/2 cup whipping cream, 1/2 cup light cream, 1/4 tsp salt and a dash of Cayenne pepper. Cook, stirrng constantly until bisque is slightly thickened and very hot.
- Divide into bouillon cups and sprinkle with paprika. Add a dash of sherry, if desired.
The Cookimpssweetp Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!