Hunter's ChickenFrom suthrnldy 4 years ago
- 1 medium onion chopped shopping list
- 3 cups baby carrots shopping list
- 2 cups cut broccoli shopping list
- 6 to 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to tasts shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup apple juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Place onion, carrots and broccoli in slow cooker. Arrange chicken over vegetables. Sprinkle with thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour soup over chicken. Sprinkle with dry soup mix. Add about 1/2 cup of water to slow cooker. Cover and cook on High for 3 to 4 hours, stirring once during cooking.
- Blend apple juice and cornstarch in small bowl until smooth. Stir into slow cooker. Cook uncovered for 15 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice.
The Cooksuthrnldy Wellington, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!