Chocolate Turtle CheesecakeFrom sammij 3 years ago
- 1 (7oz)package caramels shopping list
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped pecan, divided shopping list
- 1 (9') chocolate crumb crust shopping list
- 2 (3oz) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1 (3.9 oz.) package chocolate instant pudding shopping list
- 1/2 cup fudge topping shopping list
How to make it
- place carmels & evaporated milk in a heavy saucepan
- heat over med.-low heat stirring continually until smooth
- about 5 min. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- Pour into piecrust
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream & milk in a blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Add pudding mix; process for about 30 sec. or longer
- Pour pudding mixture over caramel layer, until set (about 15min.)
- Drizzle fudge topping over pudding layer in a decorative pattern
- Sprinkle top of cake with remaining pecans
- Chill; loosely covered until time to serve
The Cooksammij Kimball, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!