Hot Ham and CheeseFrom imhungry 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cut roll open. Place on foil.
- Place a peice of cheese on each side of bread reserving one peice.
- Next goes the ham 2 peices on each side.
- Now the pepperoni 5 on each side
- Place under broiler long enough to crisp up the pepperoni. Because broilers are so different I'll say 2 min then check on it. Mine takes about 5 min.
- Then place the last peice of cheese and close sandwhich. wrap up the sandwhich and bake in the oven for another 5-10 min.
The Cookimhungry Northern, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!