Honey Cheese BarsFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 1 c flour shopping list
- 1/3 c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c cold butter shopping list
- 1/2 c finely chopped walnuts shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 pkg(8oz) reduced-fat cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 c honey shopping list
- 2 TB milk shopping list
- 1 TB lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg,lightly beaten shopping list
- additional honey,optional shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl,combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in walnuts. Press onto bottom of an 8" square baking pan coated with spray. Bake at 350' for 10-12 mins or till lightly browned.
- For filling: In large bowl,beat cream cheese,honey,milk,lemon juice and vanilla until blended.
- Add egg,beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust.
- Bake 20-25 mins longer ot till set. Cool completely on wire rack. Drizzle with additional honey,if desired. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers.