Roasted Baby SquashFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound assorted baby squash shopping list
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary finely chopped shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- On a sheet pan drizzle squash with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle rosemary, garlic, salt and black pepper evenly over the squash then toss to coat.
- Roast the seasoned squash in a preheated 400 oven for 20 minutes until just tender all the way through and starting to caramelize.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!